My Other Blogs


Visit my Dog's Blog
just click on the link above.

My Blog Posts

<i><b>My Blog Posts</b></i>

October 18, 2009

Door Nobs..... Spooked..


As promised:

The tag that was hung on my door was a large cutout of a ghost much like the little ghosts I chose to use on my door hangers with the text printed on the front of the ghost. You could use a jack-o-lantern, a bat, a witch or any other Halloween image. I've chosen to use the individually wrapped popcorn balls from WalMart placed in a cellophane bag and coordinating ribbon and a tag to match.

The text:


Your house was SPOOKED during the night by some

one in the neighborhood who wants to give you a fright!

A bag of treats has been left for you, full of

Halloween candy and other goodies too!

Now its your turn to give someone a fright by placing

three bags of candy and ghosts during the moonlight!

You have only one night to spread your ghosts, so the

whole neighborhood will be haunted to the most!

You will need to make 3 ghosts and 3 bags of

treats to take to 3 houses on your street!

You will need to place a copy of this rhyme in each goody bag

you leave, so the next house will know how to proceed!

Once your house has been spooked, place your ghost

on the door so we will come no more.

Have a

Happy Halloween



Stamps: PTI- 2009 Halloween Tags.
Paper: Summer Sunrise
Ink: Mememto Tuxedo Black
Window Dressing: Scrap Ribbon, Jute twine


[judith+signature.gif]

2 comments:

  1. We love this idea. HOPEFULLY we'll get our act together to do this in OUR neighborhood. We know a lot of our neighbors would be delighted to find this special treat on their doorknobs! Thanks for taking the time to suggest it and give us all the directions.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buddy..
    You are such a sweet and thoughtful sister. Thank you for always posting on my blogs. It really means alot to me, although I don't let you know enough.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online