My Other Blogs


Visit my Dog's Blog
just click on the link above.

My Blog Posts

<i><b>My Blog Posts</b></i>

April 5, 2009

Spring Has Sprung

These spunky chunky stamps sure hold true to the company name! My Cute Stamps When I recently ran across them I was thrilled to find that they weren't like every other stamp design out there. Crisp and unique, this set was a must have for my sring collection. Take time to check out their other designs.



Stamps: My Cute Stamps - Spunky Nature
Paper: PTI - PTI White, Melon Berry, DCWV Textured Mat Stack - Greens
Ink: PTI Dark Chocolate, Melon Berry, Spring Moss, Summer Sunrise,
Window Dressing: PTI - Melon Berry Extra Fine Polka Dot Ribbon, Pop Dots, Cornish Heritage Farms White Flocking, Create-a-Cut Paper, Cutter Copic Multiliner Black, Tim Holtz "Idea-ology" Sanding Grip



1 comment:

  1. What a playful card! This is quite different than many you've done! We like it a lot... cheery and fun!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online