My Other Blogs


Visit my Dog's Blog
just click on the link above.

My Blog Posts

<i><b>My Blog Posts</b></i>

April 28, 2009

Tea for Two and You Are Sixty Too! Happy Birthday Becky!


My friendly UPS driver, or was it my friendly USPS driver.. I never know because I am always at work when when they leave my packages, had delivered my Papertrey order yesterday and it was waiting for me when I came home. I'm always excited to receive my PTI packages, but this one was one I was doubly anticipating. The Tea for Two set is a set I've been hoping for for a long time. A friend at work, who is an avid tea drinker is having a birthday on Friday and I wanted to make her a birthday card using this set.
I hope she likes it!

Stamps: PTI- Tea for Two
Paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White, Summer Sunrise, PTI - Patterned Paper Polka Dot Parade
Ink: PTI Ocean Tides, Dark Chocolate
Window Dressing: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four, Ribbon Tags Trio, PTI Ocean Tides Satin Ribbon, PTI Aqua Mist Buttons, Corner Rounder Punch, Button from button jar.


1 comment:

  1. Judith, this is beautiful! I'm sure your friend will love this! I know my UPS man by name since he makes so many fun deliveries to my house each week. I always get so excited to see him that I'm jumping up and down as he arrives at my door. I'm sure he thinks I'm a loon, but I don't care! LOL

    Thought I'd mention to you that we are having another Twisted Thursday challenge on my blog tomorrow, and a Blog Hop previewing some DARLING new images next week. I so love your work and would love for you to join us on both dates. Hope you can make it!!

    P.S. I love Arizona iced tea, too. We must be twins separated at birth! LOL

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online