My Other Blogs


Visit my Dog's Blog
just click on the link above.

My Blog Posts

<i><b>My Blog Posts</b></i>

June 12, 2009

Shirley's 2 Girls - Who Let the Dogs Out?

My entry for the Twisted Thursday Card Challenge over at the Ladies With an Attitude blog. The layout is modified, but there is definitely purple in the card. My new "BFF" stamp set from Shirley's 2 Girls just arrived today and is a perfect welcome card to give my sister's two Wire Haired Terriers, Jake and Fergie who will be arriving Tuesday with my niece and sister to spend the summer with Zoe, my Whippet and me. The two dogs kinda look like a Wire and a Whippet, don't you think?


Stamps: S2G - BFF Stamp Set; PTI - Polka Dot Basics
Paper: SU! - Perfect Plum, Black; PTI - Guide Lines Patterned Paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Ranger Distress Ink Black Soot.
Window Dressing: PTI Plum Pudding Twill Ribbon, EK Success border punch, Go West Whimsey Canine acrylic paw print, Adirondack Shell Pink Paint Daubber, Lyra Rembrandt Pencils, mineral spirits.


3 comments:

  1. It's US! It's US!

    We're almost packed and ready! And Mom's excited to see your new stamps! You always inspire her!

    Love you bunches,
    Tail wags and wiggles,
    Jake and Fergi

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE what you did with our S2G TT & our new stamp...BFF! thanks for playing along!!! Deidre S2G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judith, thanks for playing along with our Twisted Thursday challenge and good luck. It seems as though we have a bit in common. I have lived in PCB and will be moving back to Destin, June next year. I love so many of your posts and projects. Seems we both have a love for PTI and I also love My Cute Stamps - I am Designing with them for ABC Toys & Crafts.
    Anyhow, love what you have done with our new BFF. I hope you will come play with us again this week?

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online