My Other Blogs


Visit my Dog's Blog
just click on the link above.

My Blog Posts

<i><b>My Blog Posts</b></i>

June 2, 2009

Thinking of you and wishing you well.. TGH..


(click on the card to view a larger version)

This card is for a long time friend. Hoping the next few days go by quickly and his recovery is not only fast but complete. Thinking of you today and many tomorrows.


Stamps: PTI- Tea for Two: Cornish Heritage Farms - Aged Sheet Music Scrapblock
Paper: SU! - Kraft, Elegant Eggplant; PTI - Ripe Avocado, Very Vanilla.
Ink: SU! Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke; Versamark Clear.
Window Dressing: White embossing powder, Gold embossing powdeSU! Gold organdy ribbon (which I think I will replace with PTI Ripe Avocado twill ribbon and a small button.)


1 comment:

  1. This card is perfect for your friend. We love the music theme, and the warm cup of tea. We're sure he will love it, too. We hope it carries the best wishes and gentle sentiments it expresses.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online