My Other Blogs


Visit my Dog's Blog
just click on the link above.

My Blog Posts

<i><b>My Blog Posts</b></i>

February 26, 2009

CPS-104



What a great sketch! I had a hard time deciding what direction to go with this, there are so many possibilities, but finally decided to follow as closely as possible the outlined design. I really enjoyed using this layout and will use it often.




Stamps: PTI- Tags for Spring
Paper: PTI - Summer Sunrise, White, Father Knows Best Patterned Paper, Vellum.
Ink: Summer Sunrise, Dark Chocolate, Plum Pudding
Window Dressing: White Buttons, PTI Summer Sunrise Polka Dot Ribbon, Stamping Bella Fine Iridescent Glitter


Thanks for looking in.

1 comment:

  1. WOWIE! SOOOO loving the colors and how cool is that tiny splash of purple!? Great use of the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online