My Other Blogs


Visit my Dog's Blog
just click on the link above.

My Blog Posts

<i><b>My Blog Posts</b></i>

February 8, 2009

Papertrey & Card Positioning Systems Anniversary Challenge



Card Positioning Systems and PTI are both celebrating an anniversary and in celebration have teamed up to present a Challenge for all of their followers. The card template Love #102 is shown above. Click here to check out CPS's blog and all they have to offer and to enter the contest.





This is my submission.


Stamps: PTI - Flower Garden
Paper: PTI - Patterned Paper Raspberry Fizz Mix & Black and White Basics, Raspberry Fizz, Ripe Avocado, White
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, PTI - Raspberry Fizz (used on brad), Top Boss - Clear Embossing Ink
Window Dressing: Ribbon - PTI Ripe Avacado, Basic Gray large pink brad, Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel


1 comment:

  1. This just pops out! I especially like the ribbon rosette and the center brad that you've embellished to complement the pink polka-dotted paper! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online