My Other Blogs


Visit my Dog's Blog
just click on the link above.

My Blog Posts

<i><b>My Blog Posts</b></i>

February 4, 2009

Heart Lines


and other elements seem to be the focus of my card designs lately and I am enjoying using my stamps in ways beyond just the focal image of a card. I've even stamped on fabric creating an over all pattern prints. I'm working on dog neck scarves at the moment.


Stamps: PTI - Heart Prints, Guide Lines, Around & About Sentiments
Ink: Me
mento - Tuxedo Black, PTI - Berry Sorbet
Paper: PTI - Vintage Cream, Kraft, True Black
Window Dressing: PTI Ribbon Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, Bella Bling, Martha Stewart Snow Glitter, Robin's Nest Poinsettia Beads
, Create-a-cut paper cutter, Scor-it.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I enlarged this card and the detail just popped out! A little sparkle. Lots of texture. And beautiful stamping. This is so nice!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online