My Other Blogs


Visit my Dog's Blog
just click on the link above.

My Blog Posts

<i><b>My Blog Posts</b></i>

February 6, 2009

PTI's Second Anniversary It's In the Bag Challenge



If you haven't visited Nichole's Blog be sure to do so. PaperTrey Ink is celebrating its second anniversary with all sorts of exciting news and gifts.
A thank you gift made for my sister's friend Arlene for taking care of my sister's house while she and my niece were in Florida for the summer visiting our Mother and me. The inspiration came from a project Lisa Johnson, designer of the PTI stamp set Flower Garden, posted on her blog.

Stamps: PTI Flower Garden
Ink: PTI Spring Moss, Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding
Ribbon: PTI Spring Moss
Window Dressing: Plain cloth bag from Target, Cuttlebug Dies, Clear buttons from Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure she loved this sweet bag and the contents. Soft and delicate. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online