My Other Blogs


Visit my Dog's Blog
just click on the link above.

My Blog Posts

<i><b>My Blog Posts</b></i>

February 28, 2009

My Fabulous Mom



















My new PAPERTREY Ink stamps arrived last week and I'd not had a chance to use some of them. So this morning I decided to get up early and create something "springy" for my Mom. The inspiration for this card came from the PTI Gallery of Betsy Veldman. I am finally learning that the best light for photographing my cards is the natural north light on my backporch fairly early in the day. Other than the vignette there were no other adjustments necessary. I've done some research and am going to try my hand at making my own "light box" before I decide to invest in a commercially made one for the times when my backporch is not suitable. A side note.. you might notice the screened effect in the background. It is exactly that.. the black vinyl screening used on my porch. I like the natural effect it creates.

Stamps: PTI- Friends Till the End, Journaling Lines, Women of Life
Paper: PTI - White, Kraft, Vintage Cream, Mellon Berry
Ink: Dark Chocolate, New Leaf, Versamark
Window Dressing: PTI - Buttons - New Leaf, PTI Vintage Cream Grosgrain Ribbon, Spellbinders - Tags, Moss Green brad



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online